Tuesday, December 05, 2006
posted by pablopabla at 5:49 pm

Delicious Super Fast Noodles


Instant noodles are sold in all supermarkets nowadays. I think most people have got their favourite brands and flavour. When I first started learning how to cook, I was taught by mum to cook instant noodles without using the packet of ingredients that come with it. No MSG.

Boil the instant noodles

If you do not wish to be wasteful, you can actually buy a larger packet of instant noodles which does not come with any flavour. These noodles can be cooked in a variety of ways - in soup, stir-fried and even dried style, which I shall show you shortly.

Combination of seasoning

This recipe is a very basic recipe and there are no accompanying ingredients. You can add them on your own eg. fried egg, sausages, blanched vegetables, etc. It's all up to you. Use your creativity, ya? Tell me if you like this recipe or not. My 3 year old daughter loves it!

This is my recipe for Super Fast Noodles


Ingredients
  • 1 piece dried instant noodles
  • Water to boil

Seasoning
  • 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
  • 2 teaspoons light soya sauce
  • 2 teaspoons sesame oil

Method

Place seasoning on a plate.

Boil instant noodles in water for 3 minutes till cooked. Remove and drain and mix well with the seasoning. Serve immediately.


Technorati Tags : , ,

Labels:

 
6 Comments:


At 8:37 pm, Blogger Bkworm

Hahaha! My daughter's favourite too. I remember my mum used to make the same thing for me and instead of tomato ketchup, she used oyster sauce. Yummy.

 

At 10:51 pm, Blogger 5xmom.com

Hmmm...nice oso ya? I have never heard or try it before so am going to do that one day.

 

At 11:05 pm, Blogger Babe_KL

my mom's version have oyster sauce + thick soy sauce + garlic oil + topped with the fried garlic bits. absolutely heavenly! normally i have it plain just like this.

so ngam, i just posted one noodle dish too haha

 

At 12:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous

Oooh... I haven't eaten noodles with ketchup for a while already. Used to have that in my dried wonton mee!

 

At 7:31 am, Blogger cookies_cream

Ooo, with ketchup too ar. Sounds good to me. You make me wanan go cook one for my breakfast now. :)

 

At 8:23 am, Blogger pablopabla

bkworm & babe_kl : Yes, oyster sauce is the other version but I think I prefer this version because it has a slight sour taste to prep up the taste buds :)

5xmom : Good for anytime of the day!

simcooks : It's common in Melaka and some parts of Johor.

cookies_cream : Hope you'll like it!