Monday, November 27, 2006
posted by pablopabla at 2:01 pm

I am beginning to like PayPerPost (PPP). I did not realise how easy it is to earn side income through PPP until I signed up for it recently. Thanks to philin and 5xmom's recommendation, I am now, perhaps, on my way to accumulating enough money to own my very own domain. I wonder what domain name should I choose?

Anyway, PPP is now catching the world in storm and many bloggers have joined the bandwagon. Apart from this, the advertisers have also increased thus giving bloggers and website owners more articles to write about. When companies or institutions advertise on blogs, their advertisements reach a growing audience which can number in the millions considering the rate of growth of blogs. I would love it if more food companies join PPP as advertisers so that food bloggers like us can give our reviews about their products.

The other advantage of PPP is that you only blog and post about something which you feel strongly about from the list of articles made available. Unlike some other advertising programmes which you have absolutely no control over, PPP allows you to choose the topic which you want to blog or allow to be posted in your website.

Nothing beats being in control and earning money at the same time.

What are you waiting for? Sign up for PPP and if you are kind enough, do list pablopabla at gmail dot com as your referral, will ya? That will generate USD$5.00 to me! Thanks!

This is a paid post by PPP


Technorati Tags : , ,

Labels: