Thursday, November 23, 2006
posted by pablopabla at 10:36 am

This is a quick digression from my usual recipes. As I have shared in my earlier posting, I have signed up with PayPerPost to see if I will get paid for sharing here in my blog. True enough, my very first post through PayPerPost has been approved and I will be paid USD$10.00 just for that one post.

It is truly that simple. All you need to do is to sign up an account at PayPerPost and wait for its approval of your blog or website. Once your site has been approved, you choose one of the topics to share in your blog or website. Write about it and voila! You will be paid for that.

I won't stop to say this but this post alone will generate a further USD$10.00 to me. This is definitely an incentive for me to keep up this blog but I know that it is through you regular visits that makes the biggest incentive for me to continue sharing my family recipes. In fact, I have one just coming right up later today.

What am I going to do with the money? I don't know yet. Perhaps sign up for a domain name for this blog? Let me have your suggestions, ya? I think this blog could do with some revamp in the presentation or perhaps layout. I welcome your feedback!

This post is paid by PPP.


Technorati Tags : , ,

Labels:

 
5 Comments:


At 11:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous

Congrats! I'm still waiting for my 1st post to be approved and paid grr... Keep those recipes coming! :)

 

At 4:21 pm, Blogger Boss Stewie

well done... so there is such thing as free money

 

At 6:11 pm, Blogger KY

what to do with the money? you can transfer it to me and I'll say a big THANK YOU? :P

 

At 9:23 am, Blogger PabloPabla

paris : Hope you're paid by now ;)

boss : Well...you still gotta type a little.

ky: I chia you eat laksa at Nam Chuan lah... Thanks for the lead!

 

At 10:29 am, Blogger Mumsgather

Happy writing to you. I just wrote my first 3 posts for ppp too. Thats US$30.00. Hehe. I'm in the process of buying my own domain for my personal blog with my first adsense cheque but I shall maintain the blogspot blog too. Musn't waste my PR5 mah and besides a housewife has got to do what a housewife has got to do, to earn some extra pocket money. ;) Cheers! I'm off to discover more ways to make money.